Pretty much everyone knows what chiropractic care is, and also knowing the main reason that people see a chiropractic doctor: therapy and wellness of spine-related systems, including your muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems.
But did you know that there are many more rewards than just a straight back and good posture? Regular chiropractic care is whole-body wellness, treating you outside and in.
– Headaches are one of the most popular problems the human body can experience. Macomb County Chiropractic treatment can lessen the frequency and the intensity of tension and migraine headaches. This means alleviation from headache pain having to depend on medications.
– George Bakris, a professional on hypertension, released a study in 2007 for the Human Journal of Hypertension. He reported in his findings that an upper cervical adjustment had the same result as two blood pressure-lowering drugs. On top of that, the results of one adjustment lasted more than six months. Which would you rather have? Two office visits a year, or a daily medication routine?
– Did you know that more than half of the teams in the NFL have a chiropractic specialist on staff? This is because regular consultations show an increase in immune system activity, a decrease in overall stress and muscle tension, and naturally raises your energy levels. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and other professional athletes swear by their chiropractor.
– There are a number of practices chiropractic physicians can rely on to help in the alignment of vertebra. They can use manual, mechanical, as well as electrical adjustment strategies, often with no discomfort at all. This is all done without any invasive procedures, or relying on medications to support in the healing process. Chiropractic therapy is completely natural, requiring almost no recovery time.
– Chiropractic improves the immune system, making your body more insusceptible to colds and viruses. Dr. Ronald Pero of the Preventative Medicine Institute studied 107 long-term chiropractic patients. He found that their immune systems were about 200 percent stronger than individuals who did not receive chiropractic therapy.
– Patients who are regularly treated also begin to feel certain benefits in their everyday lives. They endure less discomfort from everyday tasks. Chiropractic has been shown to improve sleep in both adults and children. Better sleep means more energy, which will already be boosting from routine therapies, along with a perceivable drop in daily fatigue.
– With less need for medication, a more powerful immune system, and stronger skeletal support, you might find that you visit a medical doctor less. Fewer trips to the doctor mean significant decreases in medical expenses, including medications. So significant that fees from medications and hospital admissions can be cut in half by routine chiropractic visits, according to a study by the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.