Whether or not you are a normal around the chiropractic office, or a stranger to the whole process, these facts may stun you:
1. The biggest explanation for missing work is due to back problems.
Bending over or leaning forward for a significant amount of time every day results in many issues in the spine. Arthritis, nerve sensitivity, and hernia can all be dued to chronic stress in your back. Visiting a chiropractic specialist can prevent further recurring issues without having surgery or medication.
2. Improving bad posture will not only help you sit up straighter, but it can also help you walk taller – both literally and figuratively. Research studies have shown that poor posture has an adverse affect on your self confidence, and also directly affects work functionality.
3. Chiropractic procedures can ease the discomfort of pregnancy! It is a safe and painless procedure, as are all chiropractic procedures. Chiropractic can also affect pregnancy in a lot of beneficial ways, including helping prevent nausea and minimizing the time of labor and delivery!
4. Chiropractors are an effective tool to enlist when trying to treat anxiety and depression. Their education includes long-term research study of the neurological system, in addition to the external factors that affect it. A good chiropractic practitioner not only helps your body heal, but treats your mind as well. If you are suffering from stress, depression, or anxiety, a chiro doctor can help you manage it with treatment.
5. Getting regular chiropractic visits strengthens your immune system. A more powerful immune system can better protect against allergens: both in resisting old allergies and preventing new ones. In reality, reports of the chiropractic benefits to fighting illness go all the way back to the early 1900s. During the 1917-1918 flu pandemic, the death rate for the average medical patient exposed to the flu virus was 7 %, while chiropractic patients experienced a fatality rate of.25 %!
6. Chiropractic specialists know a lot about the human body, and want to educate you so you can help yourself heal and grow. Part of their knowledge deals with nutrition: what you need – and don’t need – to continue on the path toward physical fitness and wellbeing. A chiropractic doctor can steer you in the direction of healthy eating habits that will allow you to manage your weight and energy, while encouraging you in physical activities that get you moving without having doing more harm than good.
7. Dr. Charles Robinson Johnson was known as “The Man Who Made Peekskill Famous”. He graduated from Palmer School of chiropractic in 1918 at 39 years old and practiced for more than 25 years in Peekskill, New York. His reputation brought hundreds of patients to his office every week. But what truly set him apart from other chiropractic doctors? He was not only one of the most successful chiropractic practitioners of all time, he was also blind!